Thursday, June 10, 2010

Final (Battle)

It was a rainy Wednesday, and I rolled out of bed, tossed around all of the clothes on my floor looking for my white v neck and jeans. Running out of my house, I grabbed a granola bar. I drove my car 10 miles above the speed limit. I parked, got out of my car, and ran into school.

I knew that something was out of place when a monkey greeted me at the door, talking with in a perfect British accent, and gave me a bran muffin. Hmm....... I thought. The monkey has excellent manners.

I should have been more suspicious when I saw that the walls were covered with granny smith cotton candy, and the librarian was licking it off the walls. That's not sanitary, I thought. As I was walking to the cafeteria to get my daily carton of orange juice, I passed the gym teacher wearing a tutu, and cute little pink tails. The gym teacher is a man.

As I entered the cafeteria, to my surprise, there were no more tables. The tables were replaced with the teacup ride at Disney World. There were five year old purple kids on the ride, yelling like the world was coming to an end. Why are there kindergarteners in a high school, I thought. And why are they purple? I guess I need to find an alternative to orange juice for my daily source of viatmin C.

Walking to my locker I passed a group of girls who were wearing tuxedos with black tinted ray bans. Interesting... Still walking to my lockers I saw thirty baboon sprinting down the hallway with toothbrushes in their little monkey hands. Okay.. this is getting weird.

Oh crap! I get it now! It's wacky day, I realized as looked down at my out ift and realized that I was underdressed for the occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment